Popular Posts

Thursday, April 5, 2012

CEO Barbie World Launch!

**Disclaimer: This is just something I created for my Master's degree class. I needed to create a blog for mothers to share their stores and ideas. So followers, please do not think this is a real product! I do not own rights to Mattel, Barbie or anything copyrighted by the company**


I chose to rebrand Mattel’s Barbie. This product has been around since 1959. This timeless classic served as our best friends when we were young girls and now as we grow older, some dolls become our prized collectables. So keeping this in mind, how would I rebrand such an American icon? I wanted to build a whole new digital world for these dolls. I came up with the idea by looking by and thinking about what I did with my Barbie doll. I created personalities for each of them and gave them roles to carry. Why not keep up with the times and do the same thing online? 

No comments:

Post a Comment