Popular Posts

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Keep an eye out!!

 The media choices I chose for this campaign are a website banner that will show on the side of various websites, a poster for toy stores and department stores, and a Facebook page that links to a blog. I chose the website banner ad in order to publicize the product on various toy store websites and blogs that mothers create. This will spread the product by word-of-mouth and through other businesses. The poster ad is for physically publicizing in the toy stores, buses and sideway chairs. This way, mothers can physically see the ad and in stores, scan the QR code on the poster and learn more about the product. I am hoping to spark curiosity in people passing by or waiting for the bus.
The last media tool I chose is a Facebook page with a link to a "mommy" blog. I will be creating a Facebook page that will be used to link together users and fans of this product. Here they can share their user id's and meet up with each other to interact in the CEO Barbie World. They can also go to the blog site, which I will have different stories from mothers who have found the product inspirational or useful. This blog will be compiled of stories that mothers send in to me as well as my personal stories. All the images I created for the Facebook page are examples of what my ads will look like for the banner ad and and places I'd like to see my actual ads. Also, it shows images of what the actual virtual world looks like with Barbie in action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment